[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 28 April 2021, 08:00 EST

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:23:12 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for a great meeting last week!

We are very close to settling on 3 terms related to effort. In the spirit
of keeping the conversation rolling, we are moving to terms related with
completeness.

For tomorrow:

   - Suggest *term name* and *definition* (with examples) for reporting
   *effort unit*

   - *Continue discussions on terms and definitions in the *Vocabulary file
   <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/tree/main/vocabulary>
   - LIST OF TERMS TO BE DISCUSSED NEXT WED:
         - *original_HC_label*
            - was taxonomic completeness reported?
            - if reported incomplete, was how incompleteness assessed?
            - how was completeness inferred?
            - inferred or reported taxonomic completeness , lower bound
            - inferred or reported taxonomic completeness, upper bound
            - number of separate sites (if time allows)
            - site nesting  (if time allows)
            - site names  (if time allows)
            - site details  (if time allows)

   - For reference:
         - check the definitions of the original related terms in HC
(see Vocabulary
         file <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/tree/main/vocabulary>)
         - revisit our discussion notes here
         <https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cvJl9nuVZIsfKJStA4DsqcNNfrtb8jfc-mUXckruls/edit#heading=h.8onwonv4ghau>