[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 21 April 2021, 08:00 EST

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at yale.edu
Fri Apr 16 14:51:29 UTC 2021

Hi all,

As discussed this week, we submitted a symposium for TDWG 2021! Thanks to
everybody that collaborated! You can see the abstract here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ckx3qQz1LtNRazYV2sI-jCTI84yh8t_A2DWKBoPyLsE/edit>

For next week:

   - *Humbodlt extension Documentation
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZglRfoQUGpsDm4t2M4B6Qif2IlbPvuBaRBeOi9x1IHk/edit>*
      - Thanks for sharing your availability. Unfortunately, I did not
      realize that today was potentially a good day to meet.
      - Can we try next week?* Erland is there any chance you can make it
      work Tuesday 20 or Thursday 22 at 10 am? *
      - For those of you still interested in working on HC Documentation,
      please complete your availability here
      <https://www.when2meet.com/?11625326-XZfAc> to schedule our first
      subgroup meeting and decide how we will organize this task

   - *Continue discussions on terms and definitions in the *Vocabulary file
   <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/tree/main/vocabulary>
   - LIST OF TERMS TO BE DISCUSSED NEXT WED:
         - *original_HC_label*
            - effort amount upper bound
            - effort upper bound unit
            - effort amount lower bound
            - effort lower bound unit
            - number of separate sites
            - site nesting
            - site names
            - site details

   - For reference:
      - check the definitions of the original related terms in HC (see
Vocabulary
      file <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/tree/main/vocabulary>)
      - revisit our discussion notes here
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cvJl9nuVZIsfKJStA4DsqcNNfrtb8jfc-mUXckruls/edit#heading=h.8onwonv4ghau>

Have a nice weekend and see you next Wed!

Cheers,

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Data Manager | Map of Life
Yale University