[tdwg-content] Darwin Core classes and dcterms:location

Kim Mortimer K.Mortimer at dal.ca
Thu Sep 20 19:54:21 UTC 2018

Hi there,

I am working on a profile of Darwin Core for a metadata repository, and am trying to add mandatory elements to the location class. However, because it is a Dublin Core class, the Darwin Core xsd points me to a file titled "dublin_core.xsd". I cannot seem to find this file, despite digging through what I can find of available Dublin Core xsd files. Although I'm not the most technical, I also believe this will be necessary for adding these changes to our repository (based on GeoNetwork).

I was wondering whether someone could send this file to me or otherwise point me in the correct direction?

Thanks very much,

Kim Mortimer

[MERIDIAN on blue circle containing many numbers, with an orange wave pulse to the right.]
Kim Mortimer
Data Manager
MERIDIAN - Marine Environmental Research Infrastructure for Data Integration and Application Network
Institute for Big Data Analytics, Faculty of Computer Sciences, Dalhousie University
p: + 1 902 494 1812 m: +1 902 880 1863
a: 6050 University Ave, Halifax, NS, B3H 4R2, Canada
w: https://meridian.cs.dal.ca e: k.mortimer at dal.ca<mailto:k.mortimer at dal.ca>