[tdwg-content] I'm a fraud???

Matthew Blissett mblissett at gbif.org
Tue Oct 25 10:24:23 CEST 2016

Hi Steve, and others,

A few months ago, we made some changes to the configuration of the TDWG
mail server in order to combat spam.  This should have made it less
likely for mailing list messages to be classified as spam or similar.

If you receive messages sent to the TDWG lists that are classified as
spam, please send me the message headers.  How to do this depends on
your email software; you'll need to find a large block of text that has
lines similar to

  AM1FFO11FD009.mail.protection.outlook.com (10.174.65.98) with Microsoft SMTP
  Server id 15.1.669.7 via Frontend Transport; Tue, 25 Oct 2016 00:18:38 +0000

I can then investigate whether this is a misconfiguration of the TDWG
server, or an excessively cautious mail server at your institution.

Thanks

Matt Blissett