[tdwg-content] RDF list of terms as organized in the dwc-assistant?

Matt Yoder diapriid at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 03:48:16 CET 2016

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the endpoint, I will have to play with it.  I think that I
have returned, for practical purposes, the same set of results by
parsing http://rs.gbif.org/core/dwc_occurrence_2015-07-02.xml.   Your
concluding observations are right on point.  I want something more-
the sets present in the assistant, available as some resource
endpoint. I want to automatically generate Ruby constants, Rails
migrations, rspec validators and more via a more or less self-updating
 Ruby gem.  This let's me replicate the functionality in the assistant
in a back end without having to guess what I should cover.

It would seem that if the assistant is a best practice (and first step
for many) towards getting others to using DWCAs then the metadata that
drives that assistant should be available as a meta-standard of sorts?
Is the source code to the assistant available somewhere?

Thanks,
Matt