[tdwg-content] A proposal to improve Darwin Core for invasive species data

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Mon May 23 20:36:01 CEST 2016

Hi Quentin,

Thank you for your effort in putting forth these welll thought out
proposals. At various times I have heard discussions on the inadequecy of
establishmentMeans. Your work encapsulates the problem well.
One of the things that helps when proposing to add a Darwin Core term is
demonstrating that there is a community that needs it. Can you tell us who
has a demonstrated need to share this information? Anyone out there who has
this interest is also welcome to share that here to provide evidence of
demand from more than one group, project or individual.

Cheers,

John