[tdwg-content] Fwd: [dwc] quantity (#12)

Aaike De Wever aaike.dewever at naturalsciences.be
Thu Mar 5 14:42:20 CET 2015

Dear Éamonn, all,

I am currently using a dataset with density and biomass data, and was
wondering within what timeframe the terms organismQuantity and
organismQuantityType would be adopted and whether these terms are
already recognised in the IPT2.2 pre-release version.

If this is not the case, I would appreciate your advise on the best
practice to include such data at the moment. I was either thinking to
(mis)use the inidividualCount field or use the MeasurementOrFact
extension. What would you recommend?

Thanks for your advise!

With best regards,
Aaike

--
Aaike De Wever
Operational Directorate Natural Environment