[tdwg-content] Darwin Core Standard - proposed change in governance

Simon.Cox at csiro.au Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Mon Jan 26 23:30:58 CET 2015

A property to indicate membership in an ontology appears to be missing from the standard semweb stack.
Some folks use rdfs:isDefinedBy to point from resources to an ontology, but rdfs:isDefinedBy is also used for other things.
AFAIK there is no inverse-ish property whose domain includes owl:Ontology that can be used to assemble a set of classes and properties to be deemed to be part of the ontology.
I sometimes use dct:hasPart but that doesn't seem quite strong or specific enough.
Maybe just rdfs:member .

Simon