[tdwg-content] Darwin Core Standard - proposed change in governance

James Macklin james.macklin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:12:32 CET 2015

I am also in favour of this as I like simplicity :-)  I also think the
distinction of deprecated and obsolete is important and these distinctions
must be easily recognizable by users. I do feel that Chuck's point about
our two potentially different kinds of standards is valid and I would
challenge Steve to address this in his Vocabulary Maintenance Spec.

Also, thanks to John, Markus and Peter for making progress on the
transition! This should also make things a little easier for users...

Best,  JAmes