[tdwg-content] Darwin Core Proposal - term content recommendations to comments

Ramona Walls rlwalls2008 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 04:12:21 CET 2015

This is a good idea. In theory the recommendation could go into a separate
annotation (e.g., we use "example of usage" in BCO), but I don't think that
is necessary for DwC at this juncture.

Ramona

Ramona L. Walls, Ph.D.
Scientific Analyst, The iPlant Collaborative, University of Arizona
Research Associate, Bio5 Institute, University of Arizona
Laboratory Research Associate, New York Botanical Garden