[tdwg-content] Darwin Core Proposal - term content recommendations to comments

Ramona Walls rlwalls2008 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:01:18 CET 2015

As far as I know, iao:example of usage also allows both literals and URLs
as the range. However, I fail to see a serious problem with that, and to
me, the benefits of re-using existing properties far outway the benefits I
could see from having a separate set of properties for literals. Also, I
don't know anyone who reasons over annotations properties, although I am
sure there are those who do.

does not import all of IAO, and therefore does not include any of the
"baggage" of using IAO.

Ramona

Ramona L. Walls, Ph.D.
Scientific Analyst, The iPlant Collaborative, University of Arizona
Research Associate, Bio5 Institute, University of Arizona
Laboratory Research Associate, New York Botanical Garden