[tdwg-content] Darwin Core Proposal - term content recommendations to comments

Jim Balhoff balhoff at nescent.org
Thu Feb 5 19:00:21 CET 2015

Since IAO 'example of usage' is an annotation property, there aren't really any logical consequences to be worried about. IAO provides a reduced artifact just for ontology metadata:

Docs: https://code.google.com/p/information-artifact-ontology/wiki/OntologyMetadata

Ontology: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/iao/ontology-metadata.owl

This is a small ontology with zero imports.

Thanks,
Jim