[tdwg-content] Problem when validating Simple Darwin Core Recordset file

Éamonn Ó Tuama [GBIF] eotuama at gbif.org
Wed Apr 15 09:43:08 CEST 2015

Hi Martin,

The issue seems to be due to an error in the XSD files where the term names are stated incorrectly – sampleValueSize vs sampleSizeValue, sampleValueUnit vs sampleSizeUnit:

<xs:element name="sampleValueSize" type="xs:string" substitutionGroup="dwc:anyEventTerm"/>

<xs:element name="sampleValueUnit" type="xs:string" substitutionGroup="dwc:anyEventTerm"/>

<xs:element ref="dwc:sampleSizeValue" minOccurs="0"/>

<xs:element ref="dwc:sampleSizeUnit" minOccurs="0"/>

I’m CCing John who I assume has access to fix the files.

Best regards,

Éamonn