[tdwg-content] [tdwg-tag] [tdwg] another poke about Audubon Core status

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Mon Sep 22 16:29:19 CEST 2014

+1 for TDWG “resources” in github!
Maybe even GitHub pages for most of the website.

Over the years we have followed too many different guidelines and styles and never cleaned up much to bring them all into a standard format.
I would bet all standards are in some versioning system somewhere. But I guess this is not true for the final zip archive.
DwC is in Google code, TAPIR for example is in the SVN TDWG once provided:
http://www.tdwg.org/dav/subgroups/tapir/1.0/docs/tdwg_tapir_specification_2010-05-05.htm

Originally we tried to establish RDDL pages under http://rs.tdwg.org/ , which was served from TDWGs internal SVN, for all subgroups and standards. For example:
http://rs.tdwg.org/abcd/2.06/rddl-2007-10-18.html
http://rs.tdwg.org/tapir/1.0/rddl.html