[tdwg-content] delimiter characters for concatenated IDs

Alex Thompson godfoder at acis.ufl.edu
Tue May 6 15:50:12 CEST 2014

If you're going to go this route, you may also want to think about uri
component encoding (JavaScript: encodeURIComponent) the individual
identifier components. Then you can use a generic query string parser
library to get the components from the string, and can also efficiently
embed the identifier as part of the query string in the url.

- Alex