[tdwg-content] Darwin Core Standard evolves to include Material Sample

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Oct 25 16:02:43 CEST 2013

Just to clarify, the mechanism for relating this new class to OBO is
that it is rdfs:subClassOf
http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/OBI_0000747
 From the comment at
http://code.google.com/p/darwincore/issues/detail?id=167#c3 and
definition at
http://code.google.com/p/darwincore/issues/detail?id=167#c5 , I thought
it was going to be a subclass of
http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/OBI_0100051 .  Was there a change about
that or is there an error in the listing at
http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/dwctype/MaterialSample and
http://code.google.com/p/darwincore/source/browse/trunk/rdf/dwctype.rdf ?

Steve