[tdwg-content] Darwin Core Standard evolves to include Material Sample

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 25 15:42:49 CEST 2013

Dear all,

The proposal for the addition of the MaterialSample terms to the
Darwin Core was ratified by the TDWG Executive Committee on 9 Oct
2013. I have been implementing all of the changes necessary to the
standard since then. I have just finished publishing the last of the
updates to the Darwin Core web site [1] and the Darwin Core Project
web site [2]. A log of all of the changes made over time can be seen
in the change logs at [3].

Congratulations, community, on working together to let Darwin Core
evolve to meet new and continuing needs.

Cheers,

John

[1] http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/
[2] https://code.google.com/p/darwincore/