[tdwg-content] Delimiters for Darwin Core list-type terms

James Macklin james.macklin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:57:42 CEST 2013

I concur with Peter, and as I am focused on implementation, I need one
place to go to get the definitions and examples. It may even be possible to
integrate AppleCore into a resource like
http://rs.gbif.org/core/dwc_occurrence.xml with "tags" for botanical
implementation, which avoids having to reference yet another site and may
lead to better adoption...

Best,  JAmes