[tdwg-content] Proposed changes to Darwin Core Type term NomenclaturalChecklist

Markus Döring m.doering at mac.com
Tue Oct 1 12:24:00 CEST 2013

Paul,
isn't the intend exactly to distinguish nomenclatural (act) records from taxonomic ones?
I understand dwctype:Taxon and dwctype:Nomen to be just like the TaxonName and TaxonConcept classes in TCS.

Markus

PS: deeply sorry I am lacking time to contribute more to these massive conversations lately. Lots of interesting topics