[tdwg-content] Completion of Audubon Core public review

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 25 21:27:04 CEST 2013

More than the minimum 30 days required for the public review of Audubon
Core have passed and I've received comments from everyone who told me
that they planned to comment.  I am therefore closing the public review
period.  The review guidelines at
http://www.tdwg.org/fileadmin/documentation/guidance_docs/ReviewManagerGuidelines.doc
require that Public Review comments be visible to all.  Since many of
the comments I received were emailed directly to me rather than to the
tdwg-content list or posted on the Issues Tracker, I've posted a digest
of the comments at
http://code.google.com/p/auduboncore/wiki/RecordOfPublicReview for
public inspection.

As a result of these comments, a number of issues have been opened by
commenters or by me based on the submitted comments.  These issues can
be viewed at the Audubon Core Issue Tracker
http://code.google.com/p/auduboncore/issues/list

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read the
specification and comment.  I think that the standard will be
strengthened based on your comments and look forward to working with the
authors to implement many of your suggestions.

Steve Baskauf
Audubon Core Review Manager

PMB 351634

If you fax, please phone or email so that I will know to look for it.
http://bioimages.vanderbilt.edu