[tdwg-content] dwc: relating dwc:Identification objects to dwc:Taxon objects

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Mon Sep 12 21:49:55 CEST 2011

Bob,
this is a very late reply, but hope its still useful.

The dwc xml guidelines already give examples on how to relate Identification with Taxon and Occurrence instances for class usages as xml:
http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/terms/guides/xml/index.htm#classes

Those examples simple use the ID terms (occurrenceID,taxonID) on the Identification instance to link out to the other classes and there is no further relationship class involved.

Markus