[tdwg-content] Frank Bisby

Sami Rabei samirabei at mans.edu.eg
Thu Oct 27 08:54:41 CEST 2011

Sorry for the all. I know Frank for about 2 years (2002 - 2003).  During my
PhD study with Dr. S.tephen Jury at Reading University. He selected me to
give for the post graduate student a lecture and a practical work about
DELTA. He was very good one really I missed him.

sorry for the all

Sami Rabei

Botany Department,
Faculty of Science at Damietta,