[tdwg-content] If you need something for referring to a population, then it is probably best to do it as a related class

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Wed May 4 14:17:15 CEST 2011

Oh yeah, I forgot to say in the interest of defining acronyms used, TDWG
stands for "Biodiversity Information Standards".  It supposedly had
grown beyond "Taxonomic Databases Working Group" and "focuses on the
development of standards for the exchange of biological/biodiversity
data." (http://www.tdwg.org/about-tdwg/). ;-)
Steve.