[tdwg-content] Stability of tdwg-content postings?

Markus Döring m.doering at mac.com
Mon Mar 28 13:13:45 CEST 2011

All messages do exist and are archived.
But when we merged the various mailinglists into one the static html view of the mailinglist had to be regenerated and apparently the urls of some messages have changed then as they use some local serial number to identify messages instead of a native message id.

This is indeed a nasty consequence we didnt foresee and that I cant think of any solution for I am afraid.

Markus