[tdwg-content] Stability of tdwg-content postings?

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 28 02:50:24 CEST 2011

Odd. The URLs in my 31 August 2010 don't seem to point to the intended
content any longer, but the relevant postings do still exist. Happily
I gave the subject headings in my posting. They are on the monthly
message indexes (such as
http://lists.tdwg.org/pipermail/tdwg-content/2009-June/) and have the
subject headings:

assertions in DwC terms
Request for Decision for Public Review of DarwinCore Draft Standard