[tdwg-content] FW: Habitat classifications?

Bailly, Nicolas (WorldFish) N.BAILLY at CGIAR.ORG
Thu Mar 17 06:34:23 CET 2011

Agree with Bob.

I suspect somewhere that ecosystems and habitats should be given fuzzy
definitions, instead of trying to establish a non-overlapping partition.

Or at least, the allocation of species to habitats should be fuzzy. But
what a work ...

BW

Nicolas.