[tdwg-content] Identifier limbo

Cynthia Parr parrc at si.edu
Tue Jun 7 03:44:31 CEST 2011

Just wanted to chime in that I'm associated with one of those "major
players" (though not in a particularly technical way) and we very much
appreciate having researchers exploring the options and proposing fruitful
approaches.  I'm glad you are in Woods Hole, Pete.  And we're working to
convince publishers that linking is of value.  We'll get there.

Cyndy