[tdwg-content] use cases and competency questions

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jul 27 18:59:30 CEST 2011

Thanks Joel and Bob for the helpful examples and references.  They have
helped me understand this better.

By the way, I'm sorry if in my last post I sounded ungrateful for Bob's
feedback on darwin-sw.  Cam and I are actually quite keen to have
comments and criticism about it.  I just didn't want the discussion
about the DwC term proposals to get sidetracked.

Steve

VU Station B 351634

http://bioimages.vanderbilt.edu