[tdwg-content] New terms need resolution: "Individual"

Cam Webb cwebb at oeb.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 18 03:16:21 CEST 2011

Hi Rich,

> Steve created some very useful diagrams of this sort of thing the last
> time we had this conversation (Steve: can you re-post the link to your
> diagrams?)

Steve is traveling in Costa Rica with intermittent internet access.  The
diagrams he previously posted became integrated into the Darwin-SW model,
which is based on DwC Classes.  The equivalent diagram is at:

   http://code.google.com/p/darwin-sw/

The name IndividualOrganism is used for the proposed DwC Individual
class.

Best,

Cam