[tdwg-content] More LOD on Linking to PDF's

Peter DeVries pete.devries at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 01:30:20 CET 2011

I should note that followed that Christopher Gutteridge <cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
followed that response with a note

"
*But that's me making a reasonable guess and getting on with it.

The EPrints document is a URI which represents a conceptual document which
consists of a number of actual files, eg. HTML+JPG+CSS, so the dct:hasPart
makes sense there. The main issue is how to relate the document to the
metadata record, and you rapidly decend into FRBR hell.

Until a few people have consumed my data I consider it very much a work in
progress!
*"

I will summarize the future messages on this thread.

-- Pete
Pete DeVries
Department of Entomology
University of Wisconsin - Madison