[tdwg-content] Treatise on Occurrence, tokens, and basisOfRecord [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Julian H humphries at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 29 01:08:51 CEST 2010

As Stan said in an earlier message today:

"Back to the issue of event definition:  If Event is defined as just the
conjunction (association, intersection, join) of space and time, there is
nothing to tell you why this particular interval is of interest."

In other words the who and how and what they did that made the event
of interest.

julian