[tdwg-content] Relation of GNA to TDWG vocabularies

Blum, Stan SBlum at calacademy.org
Fri Nov 12 23:42:37 CET 2010

Progress on the TDWG ontology seems to require:

1) one or more people with good sense of what can be done with ontologies,
both in the near-term and long-term; and
2) one or more people who understand the way information is partitioned in
this domain and how it could fit together.

I think we have a lot of #2, but not many of #1.

FYI, we have seed money to bring these categories together.

-Stan