[tdwg-content] Unintentionally introducing classes. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Peter DeVries pete.devries at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 07:19:42 CET 2010

I have not tested these with the most recent versions of the data set but
they should be close.

http://www.taxonconcept.org/example-sparql-queries/

<http://www.taxonconcept.org/example-sparql-queries/>
http://about.geospecies.org/sparql.xhtml

<http://about.geospecies.org/sparql.xhtml>This live query works on the LOD
cloud I just tried it:

http://bit.ly/aBBFCA

<http://bit.ly/aBBFCA>If you look through by previous emails on this list
you will see other examples.

Also Sindice does some inferencing, you can try it here.

http://inspector.sindice.com/index.jsp

You can try it with this occurrence record
http://ocs.taxonconcept.org/ocs/a71fda68-024a-4020-a34c-64dce7935e5f.rdf

- Pete

Pete DeVries
Department of Entomology