[tdwg-content] Latest DwC as TAPIR output model?

renato at cria.org.br renato at cria.org.br
Tue Aug 10 03:35:43 CEST 2010

Markus,

Thanks for pointing out those files. I didn't remember them.

I just had to make a few changes to get everything working properly. I
also updated the file that maps terms from the new DarwinCore to the older
versions, so that TapirLink providers can easily migrate.

I took the liberty to copy most files to rs.tdwg.org/tapir just to keep
tapir-related things together. More specifically I copied:

cns:
http://rs.tdwg.org/tapir/cns/dwc_terms_2009_09_23.xml

simple output model:
http://rs.tdwg.org/tapir/cs/dwc/terms/2009-09-23/model/dwc_simple.xml

simple darwin schemas:
http://rs.tdwg.org/tapir/rs/

Please let me know if you think the corresponding files still need to
remain in darwincore.googlecode.com because in this case I should better
add it as a new default trusted domain for TapirLink providers.

Best Regards,
--
Renato

believed to be clean.