[tdwg-content] Latest DwC as TAPIR output model?

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Tue Aug 10 11:07:55 CEST 2010

Renato,
happy to  move the TAPIR specific files to rs.tdwg.org/tapir
In that case I would propose to remove the tapir folder in darwincore as its redundant now.

When it comes to the simple dwc xml schema though I think the reference file should remain with the darwin core project.
If you prefer to use a copy hosted in the tapir project go ahead, but I noticed that the 1.4 darwin core output models also use an external schema provided by the dwc project. So I would think its fine to refer to the dwc reference schema - which btw is also available under the tdwg domain via a rewrite:
http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/xsd/tdwg_dwc_simple.xsd

Unless of course the copy you created isnt a true copy but has some tapir specific modifications.

Markus