[tdwg-content] DwC taxonomic terms

John R. WIECZOREK tuco at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 23 02:29:09 CEST 2009

Switching to tdwg-content for this thread as it will be of general interest.

1) The whole reason behind keeping the supplementary documentation
separate is so that it can grow, adapt, and explain in perpetuity
without affecting the standard and without causing any "standards
process" to be activated. Changes are welcome and can be done at any
time. Since the wiki system is backed by SVN version control and
people can subscribe to see changes committed (I see everything that
happens on the site), it will be easy enough roll back anything that
is out of line, or to amend it if it is only slightly misaligned.

2) Yes, please. If you have a gmail account I can add you to the list
of project committers.