[tdwg-content] Conflict between DarwinCore and DublinCore usage of dcterms:type / basisOfRecord

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Oct 23 23:37:19 CEST 2009

Yes!  For one thing, the "request for comments" hasn't even been open
for four hours and we are already suggesting final solutions.  I've been
at work and have hardly had time to read the emails yet, let alone think
them through.  There may be people on the other side of the world who
haven't even got out of bed yet.

I have some serious concerns, but I will need to have time to drive
home, read carefully and formulate a reply.  Slow down!
Steve Baskauf

John R. WIECZOREK wrote:
> Any objections?
>
> John