[tdwg-spm] Subscribing to TDWG sessions

Gregor Hagedorn g.m.hagedorn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:04:20 CET 2009

The choice of sessions Cynthia mentioned will help the organizers
planning the size of rooms. It can be found here:

  http://www.tdwg.org/conference2009/program/session-selector/

There is no conflict between the three BDI sessions. The session description on

http://www.tdwg.org/conference2009/program/working-sessions/

is a bit brief and outdated, but we have no means to update it. Thus,
for the BDI II and III sessions (14:30-17:00 on Tuesday) we have an
internal planning page:

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/SDD/BDIWorkingGroupSession2009

This list includes the "Visual and textual standards for taxonomic
identification" session, We (Hagedorn, Grard, Bonnet)  organize the
two sessions together. Contributions to the planning and proposals for
further topics are welcome.

Gregor