[tdwg-spm] SPM side meeting at e-Biosphere

Cynthia Parr parrc at si.edu
Thu May 28 11:22:51 CEST 2009

Thanks for those who responded positively regarding an SPM meeting while at
e-Biosphere in London next week.

It looks like there may be up to 8 of us. One option is to have dinner
together on Tuesday, June 2. The other option is to find a quiet place
during Session 12, the afternoon of Wednesday. I have inquired if there is
any meeting space available for Session 12, but as requests for that space
were due back in April I do not expect we will be accommodated.

Please contact me privately at parrc at si.edu if you would be able to attend
an informal dinner on Tuesday night. I will post the final time and location
on a bulletin board at the conference on Monday, and I will also send a
message to the group.

Thanks in advance,
Cyndy

--