[tdwg-content] [tdwg-tag] taxonomic rank terms

Kevin Richards RichardsK at landcareresearch.co.nz
Sun Dec 20 20:21:55 CET 2009

Yes, I am also curious what the state of the various schemas and vocabs is after the recent TDWG meeting.
I have previously expressed what I considered a priority, to review the various overlapping standards, and then re-model, refine, align/map equivalences, etc, to clarify the situation.

This was something that was said may happen during/around the TDWG meeting.  Has this been achieved/started?

Kevin