[tdwg-content] DwC review: comments

Weitzman, Anna WEITZMAN at si.edu
Sat Aug 8 20:38:03 CEST 2009

Hi Nico,
I think that the appropriate thing to do is for someone to propose a standard for phylogenetic nomenclature that we can all put into our various standards that use names (nearly all of the other standards).  That way those with expertise in the phylocode are helping us include the things we need to include.  I know that would help with the literature standard that I am working on.

Cheers,
Anna

Anna L. Weitzman, PhD
Botanical and Biodiversity Informatics Research
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution

office: 202.633.0846
mobile: 202.487.0861