[tdwg-tnc] LSIDs and taxon concepts

Sally Hinchcliffe S.Hinchcliffe at rbgkew.org.uk
Fri Oct 5 15:00:32 CEST 2007

Hi Paul

IPNI is also serving TCS data either through LSID resolution or you
can drill down into an individual record to get TCS. By the nature of
IPNI, these are original concepts only.

Someone circulated a survey a year or two back about who was
using taxon concepts & to what extent but I can't remember who it
was or whether the results were ever published - someone else
may remember!

HTH

Sally