[Biogeosdi] RE: [tdwg-tapir] Executive summary available

Meganck Bart bart.meganck at africamuseum.be
Tue Jun 5 17:05:18 CEST 2007

Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot !
That's quick service, from the other end of the globe... ;-)

An additional (not related) question : as a QGIS-developer, do you know
anything about GPSbabel ? I know the tool just as a user, but now for EDIT
we're looking at tools to do format conversions and GPSbabel just sprung
to mind (strange how these umpteen formats it lists grab hold of the
mind...).
We would particularly be interested in KML, csv and GML - but I don't
think GML is there as yet... ?
Do you know any of the people working on it ?

 best regards,

 Bart.