[tdwg-tnc] Species profile model group meeting at TDWG 2007 Conference

Eamonn O Tuama eotuama at gbif.org
Fri Jun 8 11:24:06 CEST 2007

Roger,

So it looks like Sunday is not an option - there is also the related GISIN
invasive species group meeting that preceeds the TAG meeting.  I just
received a few responses and have to assume that the core people who
attended the Species Model Workshop in GBIF will be interested in attending
an SPM meeting. The only other option is to revert to the original Tues
afternoon 16.00-18.00 slot - sharing it with SDD. We could maybe have an
hour each and then join up for joint discussions.

Best regards,

Éamonn