[Biogeosdi] RE: [tdwg-tapir] Executive summary available

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jun 25 20:37:02 CEST 2007

Hi Bart

I'm really sorry for not replying to all your emails sooner - Im
trying to catch up my backlog now and there is still the other longer
openModeller one you sent that I need to reply to. I have used
gpsbabel (qgis has build in support for pulling and pushing data
from/to gps using gpsbabel). It worked very well on linux but I
couldnt get it to read my garmin gps on the mac using the serial to
usb adapter cable. The gps babel software worked very well for me - I
tested kml and the integrated qgis stuff. I didnt try any gml stuff
yet.

Best regards

Tim

--