[Biogeosdi] Campinas workshop demo site roundup

Meganck Bart bart.meganck at africamuseum.be
Tue Jun 26 10:47:10 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Well, I'm spending a little time to get the correct WMS map displayed in
the occurrences result window.

Still some things are not yet clear to me :

there are 3 possible types of occurrence sources :

* GBIF
* WFS
* TAPIR

Can somebody (backend team) tell me if for each of these sources a local
(CRIA) WMS/WFS layer is made  ?

If yes, where can I obtain the name of that layer ? It doesn't seem to
come in the report/occurrences result object that we (frontend team)
parse for finding the occurrences and GML and such...

I suspect the WMS needed will be something like :

wms=http%3A//omtest.cria.org.br/cgi-bin/ogctemp.cgi/

... but that still leaves the question of the layer name.

Can someone enlighten me ?

thanks,

Bart.

Bart Meganck,

ICT & GIS engineer,
African Zoology Department.

Royal Museum for Central Africa,
Leuvensesteenweg 13,
B-3080 Tervuren,
Belgium.

Tel : +32(0)2 769 56 92
Fax : +32(0)2 767 02 42
Email : bart.meganck at africamuseum.be
Website : www.africamuseum.be

This message has been scanned by ICT - Africa Museum