[Biogeosdi] OccurrencesDisplay maps

Meganck Bart bart.meganck at africamuseum.be
Mon Jul 2 09:40:07 CEST 2007

Hi Javier,

The code has been fixed (a bit quick & dirty though, still under the
Campinas Shoddy Code Protection Act, I hope... ), and I checked in the
new OccurencesDisplay (v446) on the SVN server.

I still get the old version on the website, though, even after browser
cache refresh. Tim, Renato, is there perchance some sort of
cache/buffer/proxy at your side ? Could you give it a refresh ?

best regards,

Bart.

--

Bart Meganck,

ICT & GIS engineer,
African Zoology Department.

Royal Museum for Central Africa,
Leuvensesteenweg 13,
B-3080 Tervuren,
Belgium.

Tel : +32(0)2 769 56 92
Fax : +32(0)2 767 02 42
Email : bart.meganck at africamuseum.be
Website : www.africamuseum.be

This message has been scanned by ICT - Africa Museum