[Biogeosdi] Hey guys, last chance to touch the report...

Dave Vieglais vieglais at ku.edu
Fri Jul 6 23:12:15 CEST 2007

I just committed a few minor edits - hope it's not too late.  Overall
the report looks great - great job!  It might be worth adding a
footnote perhaps acknowledging support from all the contributing
institutions (people time is expensive), TDWG support, and of course
CRIA and their excellent coconut provision.

cheers,
   Dave V.