[tdwg-ncd] RE: Terminology version 2

Butler, Carol ButlerCR at si.edu
Tue Jul 17 21:48:57 CEST 2007

Hi Everyone,

As I didn't hear disagreement with the elements <majorDiscipline>, <broadTaxa> and the July 11 revisions to <collectionType>, I think we've essentially come to a decision on those elements.

If we still have decisions to make on the acceptable terms to be used in the elements, let's aim to get that done by July 23.  Neil has forwarded a list of Institution terms he found, and while there is some overlap there are terms that we should include.  I will clip out the section of the spreadsheet for that element and send you a revision of acceptable terms for <institutionType> only.

Cheers
Carol