[Biogeosdi] RE: biogeosdi Digest, Vol 2, Issue 7

Meganck Bart bart.meganck at africamuseum.be
Tue Jan 30 09:41:23 CET 2007

 Hi Javier,

>> So please, can everybody who is attending confirm their preferences?

 2nd to 6th are fine for us at RMCA.

 kind regards,

 Bart Meganck,

Royal Museum for Central Africa
(African Zoology Department)
Leuvensesteenweg 13
B-3080 Tervuren
Belgium
+32(0)2 769 56 92
bart.meganck at africamuseum.be

 <quoted mail>

Hi all,

Renato suggested me to emphasize that the dates we proposed for the
meeting are the eastern weekend. The idea is to start the 2nd of
April and finish the 6th. The 6th is holiday in Brasil so there will
be no one at CRIA but they still offer us the meeting place.

Is everybody ok with this?

We have also the possibility to start on Sunday and finish on
Thursday, that would be fine for me too.

So please, can everybody who is attending confirm their preferences?

Let fix the exact dates as soon as possible so we can buy the
tickets, in eastern flights might get expensive soon.

Javier.

 </quoted mail>

30/1/2007 - Filtered through antispam by ICT